Guidelines for visitors to the Marine Park:
- Understand and respect underwater life forms; do not collect corals and shells for souvenirs, consider photography instead.
- Consider your impact on aquatic life through your interaction; do not litter and feed fishes with unsuitable food or provoke them.
- Anchor your vessels to mooring buoys; do not anchor your vessels onto the reefs.
- Scuba divers are advised to obtain dive orientation from a qualified local diving operator prior to diving. Dive carefully with proper buoyancy control in the fragile marine environment.
- If you are snorkelling, please avoid stepping on corals. Do make use of the rest floats provided by the marine park, they are for resting tired snorkellers.
- Report any environmental disturbances or destruction observed during your visit to the nearest marine park centre.
- Support marine park activities to help conserve our beautiful marine heritage.
- Obey all Marine Park rules and regulations.
The following activities are prohibited in the Marine Park:
- Collecting, removing, destroying or having in possession any marine resources such as shells, mollusc, corals and fishes whether dead or alive.
- Possessing and using of spear guns or spearfishing equipments and harpoon.
- Using of fish traps (bubu), poisons, explosive and electricity or other methods to catch fish.
- Anchoring of boats directly onto the reef. (Please make use of the mooring buoys found within the marine park for mooring of boats.)
- Littering and disposal of waste/rubbish.
- Removing and/or destroying any structure such as buoys, notice boards, etc.
- Constructing or erecting any building or other structure within the Marine Park Area, without authorisation.
- Fishing within the Marine Park Area.
Visit the website of the Department of Marine Park Malaysia  for more information on the Marine Parks of Malaysia.